Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 14 of 14

Thread: Fuckin clones

  1. #11
    Inactive Member mmsickboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 14th, 2003
    Posts
    401
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey, I love Social D, but if that was all the board was, it'd be dead in under a week. It keeps going and keeps me interested because we find other common interest and other things to talk about.

  2. #12
    Inactive Member ExtraPerson's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2003
    Posts
    226
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    yeah but not really... Most of the time the board is completely dead, and there are a bunch of members just sitting there doing who knows what. So most of the time I only check in a couple times a week

  3. #13
    Inactive Member A Real Musician's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2003
    Posts
    780
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by sinner:
    I find that when an argument comes up, if you argue intelligently without slamming people you can avoid being slammed yourself. I have so far avoided being slammed. I feel that once you resort to name calling you have lost the argument and have nothing else worth reading after that. So I try to refrain from calling anyone a dick or an asshole even when it is warranted in the interest of furthering intelligent debate as opposed to mindless insults.

    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">Exactly.

    And skellie, just because you like a band doesn't mean you have to like everything they do.

  4. #14
    Inactive Member mmsickboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 14th, 2003
    Posts
    401
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I find that when an argument comes up, if you argue intelligently without slamming people you can avoid being slammed yourself. I have so far avoided being slammed. I feel that once you resort to name calling you have lost the argument and have nothing else worth reading after that. So I try to refrain from calling anyone a dick or an asshole even when it is warranted in the interest of furthering intelligent debate as opposed to mindless insults.

    <font color="#FFFF00" size="1">[ March 24, 2004 12:56 PM: Message edited by: sinner ]</font>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •